MANILA — The Internet Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines pushed for digital marketing excellence as it announced its 2019 officers and board members during a recent general meeting.
The core of IMMAP’s vision this year is “digital marketing excellence,” said the newly appointed president, Dennis Perez, who is also the media director of Unilever Philippines & E-Commerce Media for SEAA.
Perez replaced Google Philippines country manager Ken Lingan.
A Digital E-commerce Excellence Committee will pursue and promote digital marketing excellence in the industry while an Education Committee will hold marketing classes for everyone interested to learn and update their skills, Perez said.
IMMAP will also leverage big data in determining the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, he said.
“We must continue to disrupt ourselves before we get disrupted,” he said.
Leigh Reyes, president and chief creative officer of MullenLowe Philippines is this year’s vice president and lead for the DigiCon 2019 Committee.
The success of last year’s “2018 Digicon XE: The Experience Economy” held in October at the Philippine International Convention Center prompted the association to bring this year’s convention to Cebu.
She said this year’s theme will be “LEAP: Lead, Explore, Apply, Practice.”
IMMAP membership grew to 233 from 180 in 2018.
COMPLETE LIST OF 2019 IMMAP OFFICERS AND TRUSTEES:
• President: Dennis Perez (Media Director, Unilever Philippines & E-Commerce Media for SEAA
• Vice President/Internal: Leigh Reyes (President and Chief Creative Officer, MullenLowe Philippines)
• Vice-president/External: Digs Dimagiba (Chief Marketing Officer, Metrobank)
• Secretary: Rudy Villar (Chief Client Partner, Villar Brand Consulting)
• Treasurer: Hans Eric Roxas Chua (President, eLearning Edge)
• Gary Abello, ZMG Ward Howell Executive Search Director for Digital, Entertainment, Media, Telecoms, & Technology
• Joanna Chan-Mojica, Dentsu Aegis Network Chief Media Officer
• Mike Constantino Homonym Philippines Founder and Managing Director
• Ken Lingan, Google Philippines, Country Head
• Chay Mondejar-Saputil, Facebook PH – Client Partner
• Minette Navarrete, Kickstart Ventures Inc. President
• TJ Parpan, The Culture Group General Manager
• Golda Roldan, J. Walter Thompson Philippines Managing Director
• Elaine Uy-Casipit, ABS-CBN’s Digital Media Division OIC-Head and iWant TV Head
• Margot Torres, McDonald’s Philippines Managing Director